~CINTA KITA~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~RAIHAN HANNANI~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

~RAISHA HASNA~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

May yg dinantikan

Yuhuu...! Tanpa disedari dah masuk bln May ye bln ini. Sedar x sedar, we have been married about 6 months...I luv you my dear and i'm so glad to have u in my life..(iklan jap,hehe..) Bln May ni adalah bln yg paling dinanti2kan..Sbb ape?..Bcoz our Birthday is here..and we want to celebrate it together-gether..hmm... Me, 20th May and En. Pali, 6th May. So, we will going to celebrate his birthday first. Sorry dear..this time no present on your birthday. I dah bg u masa kasut futsal u dah jadi sarung tikus tempoh hari. But i will be with you on dis special day.

Here are several surprises that i will do for him, but now it was not special anymore..bcoz dia dah tau,hehe...

He did told me that one day he wants to go Sunway Lagoon with me. And I'm so happy to bring him there on his birhday. As he likes to eat Subway, then i will take him to Subway restaurant and enjoy Iron Man 2 movie. All this is about to make him happy. Yes I will...bcoz my luv for him is deep and strong. =)




Dear..i hope we both can cope all this on dis coming 6th May 2010. I'm so excited! It is our first celebration of birthday as husband and wife. I dah apply cuti awal2 lagi..for both date. =) Hope we both happy together and it will be an unforgettable memories of us..

~GOD, bless us..Amin~




No comments: