You are 22 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 20 weeks)
- The fetus reacts to loud sounds.
- Baby starts having a regular sleeping and waking rhythm.
- The mother's movements can wake her baby.
- Taste buds are forming on your baby's tongue.
- The baby is 28cm long (crown to heel) and weighs over 450 grams.
- The weekly weight gain has increased to around 70 grams.
By this week, your waistline is definitely gone. The top of your uterus is now about 1 inch (3cm) above your bellybutton. Your enlarging abdomen is not too large and doesn't get in your way much. You're still able to bend over and to sit comfortably. Walking shouldn't be an effort. Your friends and relatives can tell you are pregnant. It would be hard to hide your condition.
The baby is about 11 inches (28cm) long (crown to heel) and weighs in at about 1 pound (450g).
Alhamdulillah baby ummi da besar yer..Moga baby sihat2 yer kt dlm peyut ummi..